Do you disagree with a decision of a municipality or other administrative body? Have you received a fine or penalty and do you want to submit a (preliminary) objection?
LSH Legal has extensive experience in corresponding with and initiating lawsuits against administrative bodies. This may concern matters relating to:
- obtaining a permit with regard to a home (environmental permit)
- permits related to a vessel
- rejection or withdrawal of a permit
- surveillance and enforcement
- imposing a fine or penalty
- submitting a Wob (Freedom of Information) request
You can always contact us without any obligation if you are looking for advice about a (possible) legal conflict with an administrative body.