top of page

Administrative law

Do you disagree with a decision of a municipality or other administrative body in The Netherlands? Have you received a fine or penalty and do you want to submit a (preliminary) objection?


As a Dutch lawyer, I have extensive experience in corresponding with and initiating lawsuits against administrative bodies in The Netherlands. This may concern matters relating to:


- obtaining a permit with regard to a home (environmental permit)

- permits related to a vessel 

- rejection or withdrawal of a permit

- surveillance and enforcement

- imposing a fine or penalty

- submitting a Wob (Freedom of Information) request 


You can always contact me without obligation if you are looking for a law firm in The Netherlands that can help you with  a (possible) legal conflict with a Dutch administrative body.

hulp bij bezwaarschriften


" Lisa's commitment, thoroughness, professionalism, expertise, modesty and involvement in drafting and submitting my notice of appeal were simply fantastic. One in a million! "

" True pro, highly recommended "

" Excellent work by Lisa, great communication skills...Attention to detail was refreshing....Easy to recommend. "

" Lisa did an excellent job with the desired result! I would definitely recommend her services. "

" Lisa is amazing at what she does, extremely helpful and professional. "

" Lisa did a great job again. Her communication and services were A+. I highly recommend her. Thank you! "

bottom of page