Compensation for victims

If you are the victim of a criminal offense in The Netherlands, it is often possible to recover damages suffered from the perpetrator in the criminal court case. This can be done by submitting a so-called 'injured party claim'. As a licensed attorney, LSH Legal has gained extensive experience in providing victims in The Netherlands with the best possible legal assistance. As a specialist in this field, we can advise and help you with the following issues:

- whether you can be regarded as a victim in the criminal court case

- which damages you can recover from the suspect

- how to substantiate the damages suffered

- how to prepare the injured party's claim

- exercising the the right to speak in the criminal proceedings

Read more in this blog about what kind of damage you can get reimbursed and how this works.


Have you been a victim of a crime in The Netherlands and have you suffered damages? We can help you with it. We offer high-quality legal advice and assistance for an affordable price.


You can always contact us without obligation. We will immediately let you know what we can do for you.





" Lisa is amazing at what she does, extremely helpful and professional ."


" Excellent work by LSH Legal, great communication skills...Attention to detail was refreshing....Easy to recommend. "

" True pro, highly recommended "

" Lisa did an excellent job with the desired result! I would definitely recommend her services. "


" GREAT JOB! AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Very professional! "

" Lisa did a great job again. Her communication and services were A+. I highly recommend her. Thank you! "


Employment law

Administrative law

Liability and personal injury law

Injured party claim

Contract law

Rental law

Family law

Criminal law

Terms and conditions en GDPR documents

ICT law



Tel.: +31628543640 (Whatsapp)

Or fill in the contact form

Information about the way in which we handle your personal data can be found in our privacy statement