Almost every company processes personal data. Because personal data is every type of data that can indirectly be traced back to persons. And almost every action that a company can perform with it is considered processing within the meaning of the GDPR. If you have a contact form on your website in which visitors are requested to fill in their name and e-mail address, this already counts as processing personal data.
- the name and contact details of the company responsible for the processing of personal data;
- which types of personal data are processed;
- with which types of companies the personal data is shared and whether data is provided to
recipients outside the European Economic Area (EEA);
- what kind of cookies are used and the purpose of these cookies;
- how long personal data is kept;
- what legal basis there is for processing personal data;
- what the rights are of the person whose personal data is processed and how that person can file a complaint.
For example, there are only a few legal bases for processing, which in turn must meet certain specific conditions.
Sometimes the personal data that is processed is considered sensitive data. Sensitive data is, for example, data about a person's race, religion or health. Additional requirements apply for this type of data under the GDPR. Additional requirements must also be met in special circumstances, such as profiling of persons or automated decision-making or profiling.
Finally, the information included in the privacy statement must be concise, transparent and understandable .
"Excellent, I really appreciate her patience and great work."
"This was the second time we've asked Lisa to help us, and once again she's done a great job. She knows what she's talking about and delivers a quality job."
"Lisa was very professional and pays great attention to detail. Beautiful work!"
"It was good to work with Lisa. She understands Dutch law regarding IT matters. As an IT specialist I am not very familiar with terms and conditions. Lisa advised in a friendly way. I would definitely recommend her work. "