Legal advice criminal law
As a former criminal attorney I have many years of experience in assisting defendants in criminal cases in The Netherlands. If, for whatever reason, you do not (yet) want to formally hire a licensed attorney, you've come to the right place. I can advise you on a (upcoming) criminal case. Think of the following issues:
- legal advice on the criminal case or the criminal case file
- advice on the way the defense is conducted
- filing a defence ("verzet") against a punishment order ("strafbeschikking")
- object to the suspension or revoking of a driver's license
- filing a claim for damages for victims
Has a criminal case been started against you, are you afraid of it or are you dealing with the Dutch criminal justice system in any other way? Feel free to contact me now to see what the options are.