Legal advice criminal law
LSH Legal has many years of experience in assisting defendants in criminal cases in The Netherlands. If, for whatever reason, you do not (yet) want to engage a licensed attorney, you've come to the right place. We are able to advise you on a (possible) upcoming criminal case, without having to formally engage a licensed attorney. For example, consider the following issues:
- legal advice on the criminal case or the criminal file
- advice on conducting the defense
- filing a defence ("verzet") against a punishment order ("strafbeschikking")
- object to the suspension or revoking of a driver's license
- filing a claim for damages for victims
Has a criminal case been started against you, are you afraid of it or are you dealing with the criminal justice system in any other way? Feel free to contact us now to see what the options are.